Motorhome Rentals

Welcome to our NEWEST Program
Luxury Motorhome Rentals

Prevost Motorhomes sleeping 8 and Class A sleeping 6

DETAILS:

  • Luxury Motorhome
  • Full Hookup Campsite at RaceDay Campground, directly across from Bristol Motor Speedway
  • Includes All Generator Fuel and Usage Hours
  • Includes Setup, Takedown & Hands on Training on the Motorhome
  • Our Race Packages Are Perfect for Fly-In Guests
  • Come Only To Enjoy This Exciting Race Weekend

TIMING:

FOOD CITY 500
Sunday, April 15, 2018
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series

Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race
Saturday, August 18, 2018
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series

CLICK HERE to reserve yours now! Or call (423) 764-5454 for reservation or more information.

This spectacular Bristol Motor Speedway All Inclusive RV Rental Package will begin noon on Thursday and go through Monday for the April 2018 NASCAR weekend and on noon Wednesday and goes through Sunday for the August 2018 NASCAR Race. Departure for both races is by 9:00am.

  • Setup and takedown
  • Sleeps 6-8 Adults
  • Two individual Bunk Beds
  • Outdoor Grill and Chairs
  • Outside Patio TV
  • Outdoor Propane Grill
  • Checkered Patio Mat
  • Covered Awning
  • Foldable Patio Chairs
  • Set up and take down
  • Generator Usage Included
  • LP Gas included
  • Cooking Utensils
  • Cooler
  • Fresh sheets, towels
  • DirectTV

Standard Amenity Packages Include:

45′ Class A Motorhomes with 6 bunk beds and a large queen master in the rear stateroom, shower, bath, galley and AC / heat. The ultimate in luxury.

All Motorhome transportation cost to and from Speedway and all set-up & take-down functions.  Motorhome cannot be moved off RaceDay Center Property.  Renter must obey the RaceDay Center’s rules and regulations. Included in your package is unlimited generator usage, fuel usage and LP gas usage.  One six foot table, six chairs, patio carpet, Weber gas grill, utensils and one large cooler.  Also, includes your overnight bedding, fresh sheets, blankets, pillows, and towels.  All Motorhomes will have direct TV for race viewing.

Rates are as provided below. Payment must be made via Company Bank Check, Cashier Check, Money Order, or credit card with 3% processing fee added to total.

All renters must sign a standard Motorhome rental agreement prior to occupancy, must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 25 years of age. A $1000.00 refundable security deposit is required.  Rental sales tax will be added to all rental rates. A 30% payment is due at the time of booking. The remainder 70% is due 90 days before arrival. All payments are nonrefundable. This rate includes the cost of your rental site.

*rates do not includes taxes

 RENTAL RATES:
April 2018
Provost $7,810
Class A $6,730
August 2018
Provost $7,950
Class A $6,870